Ariana Grande just dropped her first album of 2019, Thank U, Next, and fans are already freaking out over "Bloodline" and all the meanings behind it. In true Ari fashion, there'southward a bunch of meanings behind her lyrics and who exactly she'southward talking about.

Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

Here's a breakup of the lyrics for "Bloodline"...

This content is imported from youTube. You may be able to notice the aforementioned content in another format, or you may be able to find more data, at their spider web site.

[Marjorie Grande]
Because I'one thousand trying to exercise the best I tin
And they can't observe something t-t to satisfy me, wait

More From Seventeen

preview for Seventeen US All-Sections Dynamic Playlist

Marjorie Grande is Ari'due south grandmother who she also calls Nonna. In this intro, she's basically breaking downwardly what the vocal is most, noting that nothing and no one volition satisfy her and she's better off just existence solitary.

[Ariana Grande]
Mmm, yeah, yuh
Fifty-fifty though you're bad for me, I know
You're the i that I'chiliad thinkin'
Got me feelin' then incredible
Would yous mind peradventure linkin'?

Ari is clearly falling for someone, even though they might not be a expert fit for each other. Even so, it'southward clear that they have a connection and that she'due south interested in something more with this person. It's likely she's talking about Pete Davidson, who she met while working on Saturday Dark Live and saw in secret when they first started their human relationship.

Honey me, love me, babe
Are you lot downwardly? Can you let me know?
Love me, thank you, leave me
Put it down, then it'south time to become
Get it like you lot love me
Simply y'all don't, boy, it's only for evidence
Accept it or leave information technology, you gotta take information technology or go out it similar uh

Despite the fact that these 2 got together, it's clear that their relationship isn't real. She points out that her lover doesn't actually honey her and that information technology's just something they're doing for recognition. She recommends that they simply cease their relationship before it goes somewhere else.

Don't want y'all in my bloodline, aye
Just wanna accept a practiced time, aye
And no demand to apologize, no
But yous gon' have to let this sh*t go
Don't want you lot in my bloodline, yep
Not tryna make yous all mine, yeah
And no need to apologize, no
But you gon' have to permit this sh*t go, yeah

In "Bloodline," Ariana is proverb that she doesn't desire this person in her family. She's merely trying to have fun and doesn't programme on taking anything seriously. Ari continues past saying that no 1 needs to apologize for this and that they're improve off just letting things exist how they are, before it gets bigger.

It's likely that she's talking about her large engagement to Pete Davidson and revealing that she probably wasn't serious virtually it in the outset place.

No, we won't be talking the adjacent 24-hour interval
I ain't got nothin' to say (Yeah, nah)
I ain't lookin' for my 1 true beloved
Yeah, that transport sailed away

In the side by side verse, Ariana says that she has no plans to talk almost her failed relationship. She did keep it to herself, until she released her single, "Thank U, Adjacent" a couple of weeks later. She also notes that her "ane truthful love" is no longer there, probably referring to her ex-swain Mac and his recent death.

Love me, honey me, baby
Are you down? Can you let me know?
Beloved me, thanks, go out me
Put it downwards, then it'due south fourth dimension to go
Get it like yous beloved me
Just you don't, boy, it's just for evidence
Have it or leave it, you gotta accept it or leave it similar uh


Don't want y'all in my bloodline, yep
Just wanna have a good time, yeah
Own't no need to apologize, no
But you gon' have to let this sh*t go
Don't want you in my bloodline, yeah (Don't want you in my)
Not tryna make you all mine, yeah (Non tryna brand you)
Own't no need to repent, no (Ain't no need to, yes)
Merely yous gon' accept to let this sh*t get, yeah

Ariana repeats the span and the chorus, reiterating the fact that she is not into this human relationship and that information technology's all but for show.

Say I know what you want, what you want from me
I know what you call back, what you think you run into (So what you remember)
I know what you looking for, but I'thousand complete (Yee)
I know what you need, but it won't be me
I know what you want, what you want from me
I know what you think, what y'all think you see
I know what you lot looking for, but I'yard complete
I know what you demand, but information technology won't be me (But it won't be me)

In this poesy, Ariana talks about how her partner is looking for dissimilar things in the human relationship that she is in. She talks about how she won't be that person for them, despite the fact that they are currently together.

Don't want you lot in my bloodline, yeah (Don't want you in my bloodline)
Just wanna take a skillful time, yeah (Simply tryna have a good fourth dimension)
Ain't no demand to repent, no (No)
But you gon' have to let this sh*t go (Yeah, yeah)
Don't want you in my bloodline, yeah
Not tryna make y'all all mine, yep
Ain't no need to apologize, no
But you lot gon' have to let this sh*t go, yeah

Ari finishes the song by reiterating the fact that the human relationship isn't working and that they're better off autonomously and letting things become.

This content is imported from poll. You may be able to discover the aforementioned content in another format, or you lot may be able to find more information, at their web site.

Tamara Fuentes is the Amusement Editor at Seventeen.com. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram!